SUNRISE GET A CHANCE TO WIN GOLD COIN CONTEST– T&C
Contest Terms & Conditions
ABOUT THE CONTEST
- The “Sonar Samporko – Gold Coin " Contest is organized by ITC Limited (“ITC”) a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 having its foods business division located at ITC Green Centre, 11th floor, No. 18 Banaswadi Main Road, Maruthisevan Nagar, Bengaluru – 560 005 (hereinafter referred to as “ITC”).
- Consumers participating or seeking to participate in the Contest shall individually be referred to as “Participant” and collectively as “Participants”.
- The Contest is open to all users/Participant(s), except as may be excluded herein. This Contest is valid only on the purchase of the eligible products (defined herein below).
- Participation in this Contest is purely voluntary. Entry and participation in this Contest will be deemed as an unconditional and unequivocal acceptance to these T&C, including any modifications, revisions and amendment thereto.
- By participating in this Contest, each Participant is deemed to have accepted the complete terms and conditions of this Contest available on http://bitly.ws/sfIB as well as the decisions of ITC which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Successfully entering the Contest and winning a prize/prize(s) is subject to all requirements set forth herein
- ITC and/or its Agency reserve the right to amend, modify, change, add or terminate these T&C or discontinue/amend this Contest without any notice. Any decision of ITC and/or its Agency in this regard and in general with respect to this Contest and the Terms and Conditions thereto shall be final, binding and non-contestable.
- The Contest shall be live from 12:00 AM 25th September , 2022 and shall close at 11:59 PM on 31st Jan, 2023 (“Contest Period”)
- The Contest is subject to all applicable central, state and local laws and regulations.
- This Contest is a limited period offer valid till stocks last. Packs without Contest offer are also available in the market.
- The Contest is open only to everyone over the age of 18 in India who are currently residing in India (except Tamil Nadu). Participants below the age of 18 can participate only with the consent of their parent(s)/legal guardian.
- In addition to the other eligibility criteria contained herein, the Participants (or their parents/Legal guardian if they are below the age of 18, should have a government approved photo ID proof, namely, passport, voter card, driver’s licence, or Aadhaar card that is valid during the Contest Period, a copy of which will have to be submitted at the request of ITC, without which the Participant will be disqualified from the Contest.
- This Contest is not open to Participants located in Tamil Nadu. The Participants shall not be entitled to participate in this Contest wherever the Contest is declared invalid or illegal by the court of competent jurisdiction or applicable law, and the Contest shall not be applicable and /or stands withdrawn forthwith in such jurisdiction.
- The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Contest: employees, contractors, directors and officers of ITC, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfilment, judging and promotion vendors involved in the administration, development, fulfilment and execution of this Contest (collectively, “Promotion Parties”) and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step”) of such persons.
STEPS TO PARTICIPATE
The Participant must go through the following steps to participate in the Contest:
- This Contest provides a chance to the Participant to win the Prize of only one Gold Coin (1 gm) during the Contest Period. The Contest is valid on purchase of 50gm packs of Select Sunrise Blended Spices (Eligible Products).
- As mentioned on the back of the Eligible Product pack, to participate the Participant has to scan the QR code or visit www.itcsunrise.bigcityexperience.com.
- The Participant will have to Enter the name and Mobile number and read and accept these terms and conditions.
- Post verification, the Participant must enter the unique digit alphanumeric code present inside the Sunrise pack and answer the question ‘I Love Sunrise Because …’ and proceed to submit. All Participants with valid entries will be awarded an assured prize of a free digital recipe booklet that can be downloaded from the website.
- You will receive OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP on the website.
- A Participant can send only one entry on a particular day from a particular mobile number. Subject to the aforesaid, a Participant may participate multiple times during the Contest Period. However, they shall not be eligible to win more than one prize in the Contest.
- Bigcity team will reach out to the shortlisted winner for verification.
- The entries will be judged by an internal panel of ITC judges on the basis of quality and creativity of the answer to the question. The decision of ITC and/or the judges regarding selection of winners will be final and binding upon all Participants.
- Incomplete and invalid entries and/or submissions received after Contest Period will not be considered a valid entry without any further intimation or notice.
- Daily Winners shall be selected by ITC’s internal panel of judges on the criteria mentioned above. The Winners shall be announced on Sunrise’s social media pages periodically.
Entries must comply with the following guidelines:
- Cannot be sexually explicit or suggestive, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, or contain nudity;
- Cannot promote alcohol, illegal drugs, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
- Cannot be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group;
- Cannot promote terrorist acts such as providing instructions on how to assemble bombs, grenades and other such weapons or provide instructional information about illegal activities;
- Cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging or slanderous remarks about ITC, its customers or its products, or other people, products or companies;
- Cannot contain trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by others (except ITC’s trademarks, logos or trade dress of Sunrise Pure), or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind (except ITC’s products marketed under the brand Sunrise Pure), without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses;
- Must be original and cannot contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including literary works, photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art, stills, or images published on or in television, movies, the Internet or other media, except such materials owned by ITC) without permission and cannot be plagiarized from any source;
- Cannot contain background artwork, unless it is an original work of the Participant;
- Cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which ITC wishes to associate;
- Cannot depict, and cannot itself, be in violation of any law.
- Participants making statements which are contrary to existing law, bye-laws, public policy or established good practices shall be disqualified from further participating in the Contest.
- By submitting an Entry the Participant warrants and represents that it: (a) is the Participant’s original work, (b) has not been previously published, (c) has not won previous awards, (d) does not infringe upon the copyright, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity; (e) that the Participant has obtained permission from any other person whose name, likeness or image is used in the photo and (f) and that publication of the entry via various media including Web posting, will not infringe any third party rights. The Participant will indemnify and hold harmless ITC and the Promotion Parties from any claims to the contrary.
- By entering, the Participant acknowledges that ITC has no obligation to use or post any Entry submitted by the Participant.
- ITC LIMITED and the Partner Agency shall not be responsible for (including but not limited to):
- For any SPAM generated messages
- For the Operator Code not being displayed on the user's mobile phones
- For any SMS message delivery failures
- Any lost, late or misdirected computer transmission or network, electronic failures or any kind of any failure to receive entries owing to transmission failures or due to any technical reason
- ITC LIMITED or its Agency will not be responsible for any NDNC (National Do Not Call) Registry regulation that will come into play. All Participants who participate will agree as per the terms and conditions that even if they are registered under NDNC, DND (Do Not Disturb), ITC LIMITED or its Agency will have all the authority to call such shortlisted winners by virtue of them having voluntarily participated in the Contest
SELECTION AND CONTACTING WINNERS
- The Winners shall be selected from the participants that follow all the “Steps to Participate” and comply with all the mentioned guidelines of the contest. The winner generation for Daily Prizes will be done on the basis of Valid Unique Code inside the pack and validation of the Participants mobile number and Answer to the question ‘I love Sunrise Because …’.
- Winners will be selected and the results will be announced on the social media pages of the brand periodically. Also, the agency will contact the individual winners through their mobile number that is provided during entering the contest. The agency will reach out to the winners via call used by the winning participants when entering in the contest. In the event, if a winner’s number is unreachable, two (2) more attempts will be made to reach the winner on that day and/or the next day. If even on the third attempt, the winner does not revert, or is unreachable, the Participant's participation in the contest comes to an end and the Participant's entry stands cancelled and ITC shall be at liberty to select another participant to the shortlist or not award the Prize at all.
- Each Participant of the Contest shall be eligible to win the prize [1 gm Gold Coin] only once during the Contest Period shall not be eligible to win any further prizes.
- Once the Winners are selected, the Partner Agency appointed by ITC LIMITED shall process the gift for the winner.
- In case of a positive response from the shortlisted winner, each such shortlisted winner will be required to send the following documents and collateral:
- Copy of Address proof (Electricity bill or Mobile Bill)
- Copy of Identity Proof namely Aadhar Card & PAN Card
- Applicable Gift Tax may be required to be paid by the Winner on the Prize.
- This will be referred to as Participation Package for the winner. The completed Participation Package needs to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of the call made by Agency to the selected winner.
- Upon receipt of the Participation Package, ITC LIMITED or its Partner Agency shall scrutinize all documents. If all the documents and the wrapper submitted are in order and valid then be treated as a Confirmed Winner.
- No prize will be awarded if the information presented by the Participant(s) at the time of entering the contest is not factually correct.
- The cost and expenses of postage shall be borne by the participant himself. ITC LIMITED or the Partner Agency shall not be responsible for any accident or mishap or loss of the Participation Package by the participant in transit.
- The responsibility of ensuring that the Participation Package reaches the address as directed by ITC . LTD or its Partner Agency lies solely with the participants.
- No justification/explanation for non-receipt of the Participation Package or any missing documents shall be accepted.
- ITC reserves the sole and absolute right to terminate, modify or extend this Contest, at its absolute discretion without notice and without any liability, without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- In the event there is no response or incorrect details received from the winners as mentioned in clause 2 of this section hereinabove, ITC shall not be held responsible for any adverse consequences.
- ITC reserves the right to withhold prizes to winners in the event of submission of false, incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information and/or in the event of fraudulent practices. ITC reserves the right to delete entries that violate the guidelines mentioned hereinabove.
- By sharing their personal information with ITC, the Participants consent to collection, storing, processing and use of personal information i.e. name, address, mobile phone number by ITC, its affiliates, associates, agents, contractors and other third parties.
- Personal Information of the Participants shall be used to declare winner and for promotional activities by ITC, its affiliates, associates, agents, contractors.
- By taking part in the Contest, all Participants agree that ITC shall be at liberty to use Participant’s name and/or photo/likeness and/or video/audio/voice that may be collected to appear in any advertisements / promotions/media coverage/television productions such as a reality show based on the Contest or publicity in any form which exists today or will be known anytime in the future, without any consideration or notice to the Participant, and the Winner. No fees or other sums are to be paid to the Participants or Winner on account of taking part in the aforementioned advertisements / promotions. The Participants shall provide their consent to such use and sign any documents such as release forms necessary to perfect the rights of the organizers to use their name and/or photo and/or video and/or likeness in such publicity materials including television productions.
- ITC, its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, or assigns are not liable and do not have obligation with respect to (i) notifications, communications or materials sent by a Participant that are lost, late, misdirected, garbled, inaccurate, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, damaged or otherwise not received by ITC, in whole or in part, due to computer, post office or technical error of any kind, (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties, (iii) power-related or weather-related events of any kind, and/or to any event not under ITC direct control, (iv) entries or other communications from customers that contain inaccurate information or do not comply with these rules, (v) errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmissions, theft, destruction, unauthorized access or alterations by Participants or third parties, (vi) any damages or losses of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any Prize. ITC, in their sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or otherwise violating these rules. ITC further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify this Contest if this Contest cannot be completed as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
- No liability or responsibility is assumed by ITC or the Promotion Parties resulting from Participant's participation in or attempt to participate in the Contest or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with the Contest. No responsibility or liability is assumed by ITC for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Contest: Hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic or Internet connectivity or other online or network communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet providers, servers, hosts or other providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any online transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted transmissions; inaccessibility of the Web Site in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or Web Site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Contest, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, or worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Contest, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used in connection with the Contest. ITC is not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these Terms and Conditions, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the website. ITC is not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user's or any other person's computer equipment resulting from participation in the Contest. All Entries become the sole property of ITC, and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- ITC shall under no circumstances be liable, whether jointly or severally, for any loss or damage suffered or sustained (including but not limited to consequential loss), including for personal injury or property damage suffered or sustained or any costs incurred, as a result of acceptance of any Prize.
- The Contest shall be judged by ITC and the decision of ITC will be final and binding on the Participants with regard to any dispute arising out of this activity.
- In the event of death of the Confirmed Winner, no claim from the nominee or his/her legal heirs of the Confirmed Winner shall be entertained for receiving the prize. The operational part of the scheme like delivery of gift shall be managed by the Premier Sales Promotions Pvt. Ltd; However, product will be distributed through ITC LIMITED Distributor/dealer.
- The Prize [1gm Gold Coin] cannot be exchanged for any gift or for cash. The Prize is non-transferable, non-encashable and non-refundable. The Prize is not for sale by the Participant.
- ITC does not provide any warranty or assurance as to the merchantability, suitability or comfort of the Prize, and ITC shall not be responsible for or liable (including but not limited to the product and service liabilities) for deficiency and/ or defect of any product/service and/or the prize or for any kind of consequential damages/ loss, in any manner whatsoever. If any Participant has any grievance with respect to the prize, he/she may directly contact the manufacturer.
- All disputes arising out of or in connection to this Contest shall be governed by the laws of India and are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Bengaluru only.
- All Contests are supplied by Premier Sales Promotions Pvt. Ltd. 4th Floor, Mitra Towers, 10/4 Kasturba Road, Bangalore 560001, India. E-mail: email@example.com. All queries should be sent to this address.